Sunday, October 23, 2011

First day on my new venture--- Heyyy :)

           




           Hey ya'll! So after dwelling for soooo long to begin my blog, I have finally decided to just go for it and write whatever is on my mind. I guess that's all I really mean to do. Express all the crazy, amazing ideas that come across this mind of mine. So to begin, my name is Rosamna. Mina is short thanks to my good friend Del (who plans to sue me for using our nickname LOL.. j/k) I'm one of the busiest bees there is. Full-time mommy to a beautiful girl, my Emi, as well as wifey, employee and student. My life is full of fun, fun, fun!!! Ok. Not always. But who’s complaining ;)

            My blog is meant to express all my thoughts as well as creative decorative ideas for the home which I'm very passionate about and the latest topics I come across that may relate to others. So I hope you enjoy.

Welcome :)                                                           

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First, I would like to say god bless with your new blog. Sharing your thoughts and ideas with people is a beautiful thing. The public will be able to relate to all your's new thoughts and creative idea's you have to share. Remember, believe in god and he will always help you with achieving your goals. I am very sure that the world is ready to hear your voice. May god continue to bless you, your family and friends. Del...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect way to express yourself and work through not being creative. Blogging has saved me many of times when I just couldn't process. Being a momma isn't always rosie.. So this is a great platform to get it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for replying sooo quickly! And blogging sure does help. I havn't re-posted anything because I have been so caught up but when I have a chance to just sit down I will. I am soo happy I finally decided to begin blogging because I enjoy reading other peoples blog. I tried to find a way to follow your blog but I think I have to be part of your sites network. Anyway your blog is pulic so I will continue to check up on your blogs. Nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to the blogging world! Hope to read and learn more from your new venture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. en estos días es difícil conseguir préstamos hipotecarios. ya sea su préstamo con garantía hipotecaria o su préstamo hipotecario y la disponibilidad de préstamos con garantía hipotecaria fáciles está en pleno auge. Estos préstamos son sencillos, sostenibles, fáciles de conseguir, muy flexibles y hechos a medida para los propietarios de viviendas. La mejor parte de todo esto es que casi todos los préstamos o instituciones financieras ofrecen préstamos a una tasa alta, pero el Sr. Pedro ofrece una tasa de préstamo baja a una tasa 2 a cambio de un préstamo comercial, un préstamo personal, un préstamo hipotecario o un préstamo de automóvil. puede contactar al sr. pedro en pedroloanss@gmail.com y número de teléfono de whatsapp: + 1-863-231-0632

    ReplyDelete